Adoption, Design and Management
Giles POS addresses the issue of public open space adoption and offers a complete, cost effective alternative to local authority adoption.
We recognize the value that green spaces add to a new development, but also appreciate the potential costs and liabilities associated with the maintenance of newly created public open spaces.
Giles POS specialises in the design, delivery, adoption and maintenance of public open spaces. Our team will work with you throughout the whole project life cycle from inception through to completion and long term maintenance.
WHO WE ARE
Giles’ team of experts have been professionally designing, installing and maintaining open spaces in collaboration with local authorities and developers since its foundation by Roger Giles over 40 years ago. The Giles name is synonymous with quality, and over the years has won many awards including Gold medals and Best in Show at both Sandringham and Chelsea Flower Shows. The experienced Giles POS team includes:
- Landscape Designers – Adept at producing high quality, ecologically friendly and sustainable designs, often in collaboration with the local community
- Project managers – Charged with delivering projects on time and within budget
- Cost Consultants/Buyers – Charged with balancing quality and cost, both in terms of delivery on site and maintenance over time
- Skilled Grounds Staff – Experts in the design and implementation of a wide range of soft and hard landscaping installations
- Surveyors and Town Planners – Skilled in the negotiation of Green Infrastructure Plans, local authority Section 106 requirements and experts in dealing with the legal and planning aspects of residential and strategic land development